Project Assistant – Documentary Series
We are looking for a passionate Project Assistant, who is looking to gain experience working on an exciting documentary series.
Black Owned London is preparing to launch the series in Jan 2022 and we are looking for a project assistant to help create and deliver content to help drive viewership across its platforms.
We are seeking an individual who will be prepared to dedicate time working alongside a team that is driven to enhance the economic landscape for black business in London and the UK.
The individual should have a passion for creative writing and experience in film or a keen interest in film making is preferable. Having an interest is a bonus but an eagerness to learn and share is crucial.
Candidates will also have knowledge/ interest in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and TikTok.
At Black Owned London, we continue to build strong commercial partnerships, we are looking for growth so if you are an individual looking to build a career and build your portfolio, then this role is a match. We are look to empower our team, aiding to build skill sets by assigning responsibility for key areas of our projects.
- Handles time & organise her/his own work efficiently
- Take initiatives & Work autonomously
- Take actions to improve own skills
- Listen & Interacts effectively
- Communicates clearly & concisely
- Consistently transmits relevant information
- Presentation skills & creative flair within Microsoft PowerPoint/ Keynote
Focus on achieving key priorities / Multi-tasking
- Adjust priorities rapidly where appropriate
- Stay proactive after major changes or set backs
- Pursue everything with drive & a need to finish
- Schedules and follows-up on actions
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Face up to problems and look for solutions
- Tries new solutions
- Take a flexible and balanced approach to deal with paradoxes
- Anticipate short & long term implications of decisions
- Make decisions in a timely manner
Sort out complex issues & develop creative solutions
- Quickly identifies relevant facts
- Develops a multi-perspective analysis of problems
- Reduces complex issues to the essential and defines the way to move on
- Analytical Skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with Director creating storyboards for documentary series
- Involved in the 360 process from filming, production and distribution of content
- Business Research (For pre-shoot activities)
- Creation & development of Social media marketing around documentary series
- Research and Development of tech models/ systems that to improve work flow.
- Work closely with Director in data analysis and report creation around all documentary related activity.
- 1- 3 month unpaid work placement Internship
- This is currently a remote Role with flexible hours.